I have been getting some pretty funny comments and questions about myself lately so I figured I may as well tackle this all here in a fun way!
SO, for all those who have been asking- this is for you!!! 10 Fun Facts About Beth Hanson…
- I have 7 sisters… and 2 brothers! So yes, when I say I come from a big family, I truly mean A BIG FAMILY. 10 kids total spaced in 19 years- no multiples, same parents, same kind of crazy.
- Soccer is my favorite sport to play but volleyball paid for a big chunk of my college.
- I have an Associates degree in the Arts; Bachelors degree in Family and Marriage Studies.
- I have a total eclectic personality… Like super eclectic. I love everything all at once, want a million different styles in my home decor, and I just NEED 6 different choices of ice cream and 4 different types of Ghirardelli brownies in my pantry at all times! Gotta have my choice open, right??
- One of my favorite things about traveling is trying all the new foods! I just can’t help it- I love all the flavors! (Just ask my mother-in-law… She thinks i’m crazy for adding so many different seasoning to things. Salt and pepper just don’t cut it for this momma!)
- I’m a natural red head… the strawberry blonde color of red… but my hair changes with every kid… and as I’ve gotten older.
- My favorite kind of popcorn is Cinnamon Bear Popcorn. Marshmallows & Cinnamon bears. Try it. It’ll change your life.
- I love blankets… Like, my husband thinks I have an obsession. I just call it being well prepared for the next Oklahoma ice storm. Ha! Also, I love them year round. So of course I need blankets for every season… If you have a favorite- I’d love to hear what it is! Drop the link below!!!! Please. 🙂
- I have lived in 8 states: Idaho, Oregon, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Colorado, Montana, and Oklahoma. (No, I am not an army kid.)
- I love notebooks and journals. I probably have at least 5 different journals half started at a time and I love notebooks because I take lots of notes and they are cheaper than coloring books so I let my kids color, draw, and write in them as much as they want!
There you have it folks! Now it is your turn. Share a connection we have or an interesting thing about yourself down below!
Featured Image from my sisters wedding, 2016, by Jimmy at Gideon Photography.